チイキ スポーツ クラブ ニオケル ジシュテキ ウンエイ コウドウ ノ カノウセイ ト ゲンカイ
SOCIAL CHARACTERISTS OF VOLUNTARY MANAGEMENT IN COMMUNITY SPORT CLUBS
三河, 恭晋 徳島県那賀川町役場
大橋, 美勝 岡山大学教育学部体育社会学研究室
Community sport clubs are supported by club managers who include instructors，coaches， accountants and others. Their involvement in sport clubs were characterized by voluntary，gratuitous and public beneficial action which are supported to be important for developing community club service.
The purpose of this study was to investigate the difference in the involvement among managers from Women's Volleyball Clubs (WVC)，Junior Sports Clubs (JSC) and Gateball Clubs (GC) in Tokushima and Okayama prefectures.
The results are summarized as the followings:
1) Though managers devoted themselves to their club members，they had little interests in the comanagement with other club managers and in the organization of sport clubs in the community.
2) Most managers thought it unnecessary to be awarded money for their management.
3) Most managers thought they were too busy in handling works related to club management. They hope all members to participate in club management .
4) Managers felt the next three to be a burden; less devotion to their own occupation or less time to spend with their family，the difficulty in recruiting participants and the difficulty in coordinating different opinions among participants.
5) Managers thought it worth being involved in club management. It was because they could have chances to be acquainted with avariety of people，to grow themselves up as a community volunteer and to get members' trusts.
EID81668.pdf 825 KB