トウ サンフジンカ クリニック カラ ミタ シシュンキ ノ セイ ノ ゲンジョウ
Present status of sexual behavior among adolescent encountered at my clinic
河野, 美香 河野美香レディースクリニック
adolescent sexual behavior
I analyzed the chief complaints of 1,600 young people aged 15～19 consulting my clinic between September 1, 2001 and December 31, 2005 in order to reduce unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease in teenagers.
1. These 1,600 patients comprised about 5% of the patient total at my clinic.
2. About 40% of these adolescents were pregnant, had STD （sexually transmitted diseases）, vaginal infection or pelvic infection after sexual encounter .
3. The 15.5% of patients with abnormal menstruation had diet-induced amenorrhea .
4. The 65.8% of 149 pregnant patients had artificial abortions and 19.5% delivered.
5. Most （above 90%） of those who delivered consulted my clinic within 12 weeks from 1st date of last menstrual period. These patients decided to continue the pregnancy during the early stages of gestation.
6. The 35.5% of STDs involved Chlamydia infection.
To reduce unwanted pregnancy and STD infection, it is necessary to develop a network among medical institutions, educational institutions, home and community organizations. Moreover, it is important for each of these institutions to prepare a plan to support teenagers. For the younger generation, it appears necessary that adults provide more substantial sexual education and information on STD prevention.
LID201201121001.pdf 418 KB